Packaging waste is increasing yearly
Multicomponent packaging like Tetra Pak require a special process to be recycled.
Many recycling centers will not deal with such packaging as very few products can utilize the recycled material.
Most eco stationery that is sold today contain around 30-40% recycled material with added virgin plastics
• Single use packaging becomes a long-lasting product.
• Demand for recycling of multicomponent increases.
• Collection and recycling is stimulated.
• Our products do not contain virgin plastics.
• Our products could be recycled by us.